The LHZ Combination Electric radiators have been designed using the latest technology to create an elegant solution for all hard to heat situations. They can be installed in almost any location due to the flexibility of the product.
The range has been developed to provide an adaptable solution for electric heating in Domestic properties, Conservatories, Holiday homes, Offices and any other central heating situation. Our unique patented ‘Magmatic’ heating tablets provide the source for the radiator.
Whilst the radiator is classed as a 100% efficient Direct Acting appliance, the heating tablets provide partial storage to prolong your heating comfort and to reduce running costs. The radiator has a robust body which incorporates a spot welded high fin surface area to ensure that there are no expansion or contraction noises during the heating cycle.
The high fin design boasts 6 times the normal radiator surface area to provide a balance of Convection and Radiant heat for your added comfort.
The radiators can be simply plugged in to a standard socket or hard wired to an existing spur connection. The range has the flexibility of being wall mounted or free standing on castors or feet.
- 12 year warranty on the radiator & 2 year warranty on the thermostat.
- Maintenance free, safe, clean and easy to operate.
- Fully controllable by either manual, wireless or digitally controlled (TDI) thermostats.
- Each radiator is supplied with 1.5m length cable and a three pin plug.
- All radiators are supplied with easy to install wall fixing brackets.
- Castors or feet stands can be ordered as optional extras.
- Silent operation with no moving air.
- Radiant heat, means comfort levels are achieved at lower ambient temperatures.
- Very large surface area, thereby heating a lot of air a little bit, rather than a little bit of air a lot.
The LHZ Electric Radiators have been accepted as a practical solution to outdated storage heaters throughout the World for many years. Where space is at a premium ther vertical radiator is the best solution for your needs.
- easy installation
- safe, clean and easy to use
- Fully controllable via either manual or radio control
- 3 different sizes: 1200W – 1800W – 2200W available
- no maintenance required at 100% efficiency
- only 70 mm deep
- wall mounting
- 1.5 m cable
- both sides, inside and outside powder coated in white to RAL 9003
Showing all 3 results