Pyroclassic Fire Packages
The Pyroclassic Fire Package comes complete with:
- Pyroclassic IV or Mini (in any Dulux Powder Coat Colour)
- Large or Small Woodbin*
- Standard or Corner Wall Screens, or Flue Shield
- Tool Set (Shovel, Ash Scraper, Moisture Meter, & Re-usable Firelighters).
Pyroclassic Mini Package – $3,699
Pyroclassic IV Package – $4,199
Available until the
31st August 2020
*Upgrade from either Woodbin option to a Raised Bench and Floor Protector for an additional $150.
*price includes standard fuel bed and fascia*
Flue Kit $1095
Escea had renovators in mind when they designed the DF Series. Smaller dimensions and flexible installation make the DF Series ideal for retrofitting into existing cavities.
There is one major difference with this retrofit fire – Direct Vent Power Flue technology. This innovation gives you the flexibility you to put the fireplace wherever you like; without the need for cavities or even walls to install. This feature makes the DF Series just as suitable for modern new-builds as retrofits.
- Scandinavian design
- Made across Norway and UK
- Concealed air vents to remove visual clutter
- Ultra Accurate Thermostat (fluctuating only 0.05°C)
- Completely Silent Performance
- Child-Lock Timer
- 7 Day Timer
- IP24 Rated, suitable for Bathrooms
- Wall Mountable or Portable install
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||930 x 55 x 400|
In our continuing quest to preserve New Zealand’s natural beauty, Masport Heating welcomes the Rakaia. Utilizing unique combustor technology, the Rakaia extracts more energy and heat from each piece of wood. This achieves the holy grail of wood fires: minimal emissions with an extended burn-time and a lower fuel bill.
The Rakaia also requires no electricity to run ensuring dependability in power cuts. Meeting Canterbury’s stringent CM1 testing regulations, this innovative wood fire can be installed in every region across New Zealand. With a robust, sleek and modern design, the Rakaia infuses itself into the décor of any home.
- Efficiently heats an average medium to large home.
- Impressive 64 Litre fire box capacity
- Combustor Technology
- Extended burn time
- Easy clean ash pan
- Roller door catch mechanism
- 8mm cook top
- Manufactured in New Zealand
|Finish||Metallic Black VHT|
|Emissions||0.43g/kg ECan, 0.42g/kg NES|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||700 x 661 x 803mm|
The “Flare” range of convection type log burners bring modern style and colour to the Woodsman range of log burners.
Featuring a functional open up cook top, and 3 different 2 tone colour options and 3 base options Including a handy wood box model. Stylish wooden door handle and air control knob. Matching heat saver flue system (sold separately).
Fuel Type: Wood
Heat Output : 17.1 kW lab tested output
- 17.1 kW lab tested output
- 56L firebox capacity
- Clean air approved (except in 0.7 zones)
- Cook top
- Ultra durable 6mm steel firebox
- Optional clean air approved wetback
- 15 year firebox warranty
- Available in 3 colour options, Charcoal/pewter, red/pewter and brown/pewter
- Available in 3 base options, Pedestal, legs and box