Pyroclassic IV wood fire
If you want the best in burning technology, combined with the versatility of more than 200 colour variations, a low emissions burner from Pyroclassic Fires might be just what you need!
The Pyroclassic ceramic fire chamber retains heat like a kiln. This impressive heat storage capacity means you can enjoy the convenience of extended burn times and a consistent release of heat. Reload less and stay warm for longer with a fuel efficiency rate of only 1kg per hour*.
For medium to large homes, the Pyroclassic IV delivers up to 15kW of space heating with an extra-large cooktop and can be fitted with a high output wetback for all your domestic hot water needs.
- Suitable for homes 130m² – 200+m²
- Available with a 3.7kW high output wetback for all your domestic hot water needs.
- New Zealand’s only clean air approved wood fire to provide a 12 hour+ overnight burn*
- More than 200 colour variations!
- Very low 1.1kg per hour fuel consumption rate.
- Deluxe heavy duty cooktop with a usable cooktop area of 1,521cm²
- Dimensions: L 650mm x W 455mm x H 625mm
- Weight: Approximately 140kg
- Maximum heat output: Up to 15kW
- Useful heat output: 2kW – 8kW
- Fuel consumption rate: 1.1kg/hr
- Emission rate: 0.3g/kg (Dry and Wet)
- Efficiency rate:
- 74% space heating (Dry)
- 83.3% with wetback (65.3% space, 18% water)
- Air control: Primary & secondary, fully automatic
- Start up control: Manually adjustable Turboslide
- Cooktop area: 1, 521cm² – 10mm thick plate