Lucht Low Electric Radiator
- 12 year warranty on the radiator & 2 year warranty on the thermostat.
- Maintenance free, safe, clean and easy to operate.
- Fully controllable by either manual, wireless or digitally controlled (TDI) thermostats.
- Each radiator is supplied with 1.5m length cable and a three pin plug.
- All radiators are supplied with easy to install wall fixing brackets.
- Castors or feet stands can be ordered as optional extras.
- Silent operation with no moving air.
- Radiant heat, means comfort levels are achieved at lower ambient temperatures.
- Very large surface area, thereby heating a lot of air a little bit, rather than a little bit of air a lot.
The LHZ electric radiators are accepted as a modern solution to heating the home or workspace. They have the same look and feel as the wet system radiators that are popular all over Europe, but without the pipework, they simply plug into a standard socket or they can be hard wired to an existing connection. Because they heat up the same as a wet system radiator, they also provide that lovely soft gentle heat that can only be appreciated when living with radiators.
LHZ standard radiators are all 63 cm high, they simply get longer as the wattage increases. They can be wall mounted or free standing, and are perfect for most situations.
The core of the radiator is made up of our unique patented Magmatic heating tablets, which will provide partial storage to prolong your heating comfort. In addition the radiators have a very large surface area, meaning that the radiator is heating a lot of air a little bit, rather than a little bit of air a lot. This means that the distribution of the heat to the room is outstanding. In normal operating conditions, the radiator will be safe to touch, this means that it is impossible to get a contact burn, making it ideal for the bedrooms of children and the elderly.
LHZ offer the radiators in a range of shapes & sizes, which can provide an elegant solution to almost any situation. The bigger the room the bigger the radiator that will be required. If wall space is at a premium, they can be free standing on feet or castors.
Control Options Manual:
There is no timer function, the radiator is turned on and off at the power point and the dial is used to control the thermostat. Each number on the dial represents 5°, so between the numbers 3 & 4 is ideal. Wireless: The radiators can be controlled wirelessly through radio frequency waves. The controllers have a range of 35 meters and they can control up to 9 radiators.
It is also possible to have more than one controller in the same dwelling, should different temperature zones be required. TDI: The new TDI thermostat is now available on the radiators. A seven day programmable timer that can be used to turn the radiators on and off up to 24 times a day. The TDI will only control the radiator that it is mounted on, but it is possible to program more than one radiator to do the same thing if they are in the same room. If desired, the TDI can also operate as a manual heater.