Dimplex Sacramento 2kW Optimyst Inset Fire
Unrivalled Elegance and Style.
- Stylish chrome effect contemporary inset fire featuring the unique Optimyst flame and smoke effect
- Fully variable flame and smoke intensity control
- Silent flame and smoke effect operation
- 2kW heat ouput with choice of two heat settings
- Remote control
- Optimyst effect can be used independently of heat source
- Inset depth of just 65mm
*Includes engine ($5372), frame ($800), and burn media ($68)—ordered separately. This is indicative pricing only.
Striking modern aesthetic, and a spectacular 5.6 star energy efficiency rating.
Key benefits and features:
- Elegant and stylish: With 6 beautiful fascia options and modern quartz or pebble burn media, the Arriva 752 will look amazing in your living room
- High performance and resource considerate: Efficiency ensures highest heat output for lowest energy consumption
- Rinnai power flue: Removes usual flue or venting restrictions and allows the Arriva to be installed in rooms where other gas fires cannot go
- Reassuring features: Thermostat control, set and forget dual timer, and child lock
- A TV may be suitable for installing above an Arriva 752 depending upon the TV manufacturer’s instructions
Living rooms and open plan areas. Versatile power flue system makes for easy installation in almost any living space, including bedrooms.
Heating area 70-108 m² (depending on where you live).
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
General clearances around the Arriva when operating
The appliance must not be installed where curtains or other combustible materials (coffee tables, couches etc.) could come into contact with the heater. In some cases curtains may need restraining. The 1000 mm clearance above is the clearance to the ceiling. The 400 mm side clearance includes side walls.
*Includes engine ($3317), outer kit ($641), and frame ($650)—ordered separately. This is indicative pricing, price will vary according to the frame option selected.
Combining good looks with the latest advances in technology.
With Neo’s advanced design, you’ll require less energy to heat your room, which means lower running costs.
A choice of framing options are available, so you can individualise your fireplace to complement your decor. Use our ‘Customise your fire’ feature below to see the different options available.
Back to basics—the simple infra-red remote makes operation easy and stress free.
*price includes standard fuel bed and fascia*
Flue Kit $995
Escea had renovators in mind when they designed the DF Series. Smaller dimensions and flexible installation make the DF Series ideal for retrofitting into existing cavities.
There is one major difference with this retrofit fire – Direct Vent Power Flue technology. This innovation gives you the flexibility you to put the fireplace wherever you like; without the need for cavities or even walls to install. This feature makes the DF Series just as suitable for modern new-builds as retrofits.
Incorporating the same design and features of the Tarras but in a more compact unit, the Woodsman Tasman was designed to heat homes with Medium to large sized Living areas.
Functional cooktop, Solid Cast iron door, radiant type heater suited to homes with high or sloped ceilings.
Fuel Type: Wood
Heat Output: 19.6 kW lab tested output
- 19.6 kW lab tested output
- Clean air approved for ALL zones
- Cook top
- Ultra durable 6mm steel firebox
- Sturdy cast iron door
- Optional clean air approved wetback
- 15 year firebox warranty