Dimplex Alameda 2kW Optimyst Electric Fire with Mantle
An alluring centerpiece to any home…
- Stylish contemporary inset fire with 3D Opti-myst flame and smoke effect
- 2kW heat output with two heat settings
- Flame effect can be used independently of heat source
- Silent flame and smoke effect operation
- Log fuel bed
- Fully variable flame and smoke intensity control
- Thermostat control
- Scandinavian design
- Made across Norway and UK
- Lifetime warranty
- 1.5kW heat output
- Concealed air vents to remove visual clutter
- Ultra Accurate Thermostat (fluctuating only 0.05°C)
- Completely Silent Performance
- Child-Lock Timer
- Low surface temperatures for child safety
- 7 Day Timer
- IP24 Rated, suitable for Bathrooms
- Wall Mountable or Portable install
|Features||7 Day Timer,Ultra accurate Thermostat|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1025 x 55 x 400|
In our continuing quest to preserve New Zealand’s natural beauty, Masport Heating welcomes the Rakaia. Utilizing unique combustor technology, the Rakaia extracts more energy and heat from each piece of wood. This achieves the holy grail of wood fires: minimal emissions with an extended burn-time and a lower fuel bill.
The Rakaia also requires no electricity to run ensuring dependability in power cuts. Meeting Canterbury’s stringent CM1 testing regulations, this innovative wood fire can be installed in every region across New Zealand. With a robust, sleek and modern design, the Rakaia infuses itself into the décor of any home.
- Efficiently heats an average medium to large home.
- Impressive 64 Litre fire box capacity
- Combustor Technology
- Extended burn time
- Easy clean ash pan
- Roller door catch mechanism
- 8mm cook top
- Manufactured in New Zealand
|Finish||Metallic Black VHT|
|Emissions||0.43g/kg ECan, 0.42g/kg NES|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||700 x 661 x 803mm|
The “Flare” range of convection type log burners bring modern style and colour to the Woodsman range of log burners.
Featuring a functional open up cook top, and 3 different 2 tone colour options and 3 base options Including a handy wood box model. Stylish wooden door handle and air control knob. Matching heat saver flue system (sold separately).
- 17.1 kW lab tested output
- 56L firebox capacity
- Clean air approved (except in 0.7 zones)
- Cook top
- Ultra durable 6mm steel firebox
- Optional clean air approved wetback
- 15 year firebox warranty
- Available in 3 colour options, Charcoal/pewter, red/pewter and brown/pewter
- Available in 3 base options, Pedestal, legs and box
DX1000 from $9,495
DX1500 from $10,495
*price includes standard fuel bed, reflective side panels and ducting*
Flue Kit $1095
The DX Series combines ultra-wide flame action with Escea’s Heat Ducting Technology, which provides heat into several rooms and evenly distributes heat within the same room. At 1m or 1.5m wide these gas fireplaces make a dramatic statement. Reflective side panels give the appearance of an even wider fireplace and add to the infinite flame effect.
Customise the look of your fireplace by choosing between a variety of different fuel beds and frames. With its minimalist aesthetic, the DX Series works with any interior style.
Heat where you want it
Multiroom, Escea’s Heat Ducting Technology, captures up to 90% of the available heat and carries it throughout the house via ceiling and floor vents. The ducting technology allows you to provide heat to more than one room in your home.